As part of ongoing construction, travelers should plan on intermittent traffic delays with overnight lane closures as needed. Learn more about what to expect.
With an average daily population of 45,000 students, faculty, staff, and visitors, UC San Diego is like a small city. Resource Management & Planning is the unit that helps keep this “city” running as safely and efficiently as possible.How do we do this? We:
- Ensure the health, safety and security of our campus community
- Design, build and maintain facilities
- Manage real property and plan for the future growth of our campus and its impact on the surrounding community
- Provide vital services, such as child care, transportation, and parking
- Oversee sustainability efforts and strategic energy initiatives
- Administer policies and records