New center promises better batteries for low-carbon future.
With an average daily population of 45,000 students, faculty, staff, and visitors, UC San Diego is like a small city. Resource Management & Planning is the unit that helps keep this “city” running as safely and efficiently as possible.How do we do this? We:
- Ensure the health, safety and security of our campus community
- Design, build and maintain facilities
- Manage real property and plan for the future growth of our campus and its impact on the surrounding community
- Provide vital services, such as child care, transportation, and parking
- Oversee sustainability efforts and strategic energy initiatives
- Administer policies and records