Federal grant will help the campus move innovative energy storage technologies out of the lab and into the market.
With an average daily population of 45,000 students, faculty, staff, and visitors, UC San Diego is like a small city. Resource Management & Planning is the unit that helps keep this “city” running as safely and efficiently as possible.How do we do this? We:
- Ensure the health, safety and security of our campus community
- Design, build and maintain facilities
- Manage real property and plan for the future growth of our campus and its impact on the surrounding community
- Provide vital services, such as child care, transportation, and parking
- Oversee sustainability efforts and strategic energy initiatives
- Administer policies and records