- Quarterly Campus Project Status Report (PDF): Includes phase, ASF, completion dates, cost, and current project contacts
- Campus Project Status Summary (PDF): Overview by program area (ASF, State/Non-State funding)
- Current Major Projects by Vice Chancellor area (PDF)
- Timelines (PDF): Projects with a defined project schedule and a $5M minimum cost or 5K minimum of net new or renovated space
- Capital Improvements Map
- University of California 2014-24 Capital Financial Plan
Project Approval Thresholds
|Minor (Form PDF)||>$35K – 750K||Campus Architect|
|Mini Major||>$750K – 10M||Chancellor|
|Delegated Campus||>$10M – 70M||Chancellor|
- Facilities Information System (FIS) Buildings, maps, floor plans, room-by-room occupancy, record drawings, as-builts, etc.
- Annual Fall Survey: UC San Diego collects, validates, and reports all campus department and room use assignments to UCOP each Fall.
Contact Kirk Belles for details about the Annual Fall Survey, FIS access, or to update space management floor plans.